1. Supply & Delivery
Supply and Delivery of goods and services shall be made by the purchaser in the form of an order to cover the full cost of the services provided.
The supply or delivery date shall depend on lead times imposed on TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd by the manufacturer of the goods. A letter of intent may be accepted by our office prior to official order being placed. This shall be at the discretion of the Directors, Louise & Terry Bennett.
2. Quotation Validity
All quotation shall be valid for 60 days from the date on the quotation (subject to manufactured goods price increases).
TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd reserves the right to change or alter the quotation after this period without the consent of the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall also conform to the special conditions on each quotation ensuring the end user adheres to these conditions. All added costs are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
All invoices are to be paid in full within 7 days of date of invoice, unless agreed in writing at the time of confirming/placing order/services by BACS transfer to the bank details on each invoice.
TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd reserve the right to apply a 3% charge per month on all invoices which remain unpaid, without prior written agreement.
All goods and services will be suspended to the purchaser pending payment of any outstanding invoices totals.
All professional fees (should they be induced by TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd) shall be added to the outstanding invoice totals and interest added each month.
4. Third Parties
All third party interaction ( Third Party meaning any company or individual other than the purchaser or TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd ) will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser and all special conditions imposed on the purchaser intended for the third party will be the purchaser's responsibility.
All additional supply from the third party will be charged directly to the purchaser.
TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd do not accept responsibility for failure of goods or services supplied by the third party.
5. Retention of Title
Until TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd has received payment for all supplied goods given to the customer, the equipment shall remain the property of TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd.
The purchaser shall store the goods and hold them separately from all other goods held by the purchaser.
The purchaser shall be at liberty to sell the goods in the ordinary course of business and on the basis that all proceeds will be passed on to TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd.
English Law shall govern the terms and conditions in this contract.
7. Additional Information
1. We assume that any power supplies required for the control panel will be supplied by the customer.
2. We do not allow for any specialist access equipment, i.e. powered access or tower scaffold etc, unless it is specified in our quotation.
3. We have assumed that there will be onsite parking for our vehicles.
4. We have assumed that all works can be carried out during normal weekly working hours, unless otherwise agreed in the written quotation.
5. If there are any auxiliary circuits associated with the customer's equipment, we will assume that the connections for these will be identified and made safe prior to us attending site.
6. We assume that any existing equipment that is required to be re-used has been checked for compatibility.
7. We assume that any permits/permissions required will be taken care of before we attend site.
8. We assume that if a site induction is required, it will take no longer that 1 hour.
9. We do not undertake to absorb the cost of any training required by the customer, unless agreed beforehand and in writing.
10. Any installation delays that are outside the control of TB Electrics & Home Improvements Ltd will be charged at our daily rate.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer that the recommendations provided in our proposal meet their requirements.
12. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all equipment/contents (not associated with the installation) which could be damaged during installation, is either removed, or covered reasonably to prevent damage and/or is made safe from these operations.